Ahern Middle School - 111 Mechanic Street, Foxboro MA 02035
- There is a large parking lot behind the Ahern School. Parking is first come, first served. There will be NO paid parking again in 2019. All parking is free.
- There will be a small amount of parking along one side of the road leading into Friends field, if you come in off of Chestnut Street, or drive past the large lot. Please note that parking is strictly prohibited on the fence side for safety reasons!
- There will also be parking as you drive in the complex on the grass. Please park straight in if possible, to increase the amount of cars we can fit in. (We will have parking attendants helping to park. All the parking attendants are volunteers trying to help!)
- If there is no parking at the Ahern School, please follow the signs to park in the front lot of Schneider Electric. To drive to Schneider, go out the main school entrance on Mechanic Street and take a left. Schneider is just up on the right at 70 Mechanic Street.
Schneider is 1/2 mile from the fields if you walk the way of the entrance of the school. However, there is a shortcut (shown on the map) if you walk up the YMCA entrance and then turn left through a path to Stather Fields. The walking path is the recommended way to get to the fields, as it brings you right to Stather fields.
- After NOON ONLY, there will be parking at the YMCA lot. We will have two 6v6 fields at the YMCA but we have promised the YMCA that we wouldn’t allow parking so that the members can use the facilities throughout the morning. Please respect this request. After 12, cars can park there. It is a very quick walk between the Y, the fields and Schneider Electric.
- No parking near the loading dock entrance to the school
- No parking in the rear of the school as this is a fire lane for emergency vehicles only
- Handicap parking spaces are available in the main parking lot and the referee parking lot.
If you have attendees needing assistance, please tell one of our marshals.
We are very fortunate to have use of these facilities. Please treat them with respect and follow the directions of our parking attendants.
- ABSOLUTELY NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED AT THE SITE. PLEASE TELL ALL OF YOUR PARENTS AS WE HAVE HAD TO SEND PEOPLE HOME IN PAST YEARS.
- No open fires or cooking of any kind is allowed on site.
- No alcohol!